Please click on the following link to see the most recent sermons from our Senior Minister - Steve Sisco https://vimeo.com/channels/fairbornfirstchurch
From the Minister's Desk
These are additional resources available to help with financial, spritiual, or other needs beyond what the church can provide.
- Community Action Partnership Greene County - Community Action Partnership of the Greater Dayton
Area is a nonprofit Community Action Agency committed to eliminating poverty and promoting self-sufficiency by providing various programs and services for individuals and families in Butler, Darke,
Greene, Montgomery, Preble and Warren Counties.
- 1855 Bellbrook Road; Xenia, OH 45385
- (937) 376-7747; (937) 427-3377
- Family Violence Prevention Center - the agency has evolved to continue to provide comprehensive,
holistic services to victims of domestic violence.
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotline: 937-372-4552 or 937-426-2334
- P.O. Box 271; Xenia, OH 45285 (Greene)
- (937) 376-8526
- Family & Children First - the county department assists service providers, community groups,
and residents to effectively address the health, human, and social service needs of Greene County residents.
- 158 E. Main St.; Xenia, OH 45385
- Ph: (937) 562-5600; (937) 426-1779 ext. 5600
- Fairborn FISH -Food Pantry
- (937) 222-5444 - Beavercreek
- (937) 879-1313 - Fairborn - First Baptist Church, 1167 Highview Drive
American Red Cross Emergency Housing Program
- 1080 E. Main Street, Xenia, Ohio 45385
- 937-376-3111 or 937-376-3973
- Greene County Service Center for the American Red Cross
- 130 W. Second Street, Xenia, Ohio 45385
- 937-426-8289 or 372-9983
- Other Greene County Services
Greene County Metropolitan Housing Authority
538 N. Detroit St., Xenia, OH 45385
Agape Counseling Center - Agape Counseling Center has provided outpatient counseling, psychological, and mental health services since 1976. Our professional staff are trained to assist all age groups in individual, marital, and family therapy. Evening appointments are available and most insurances are accepted. Our offices are located at 175 S. Main St. in Centerville, Ohio and 1717 S. Breiel Blvd. in Middletown, Ohio. Phone:(937) 434-0540