Please click on the following link to see the most recent sermons from our Senior Minister - Steve Sisco https://vimeo.com/channels/fairbornfirstchurch
That every household within the influence of our congregation is introduced to Jesus Christ, where lives are transformed by Him into fully devoted followers - based on Romans 12:1-2
Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. (NIV)
First Church of Christ exists to produce fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ - based on Matthew 28:18-20
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (NIV)
From the Minister's Desk
May you have a very Merry Christmas filled with joy, laughter and love and, may you have a wonderfully blessed New Year filled with victory for the glory of God the Father. In Jesus name . . . Amen!
Keep looking up because He cares for YOU!
These are additional resources available to help with financial, spritiual, or other needs beyond what the church can provide.
- Community Action Partnership Greene County - Community Action Partnership of the Greater Dayton
Area is a nonprofit Community Action Agency committed to eliminating poverty and promoting self-sufficiency by providing various programs and services for individuals and families in Butler, Darke,
Greene, Montgomery, Preble and Warren Counties.
- 1855 Bellbrook Road; Xenia, OH 45385
- (937) 376-7747; (937) 427-3377
- Family Violence Prevention Center - the agency has evolved to continue to provide comprehensive,
holistic services to victims of domestic violence.
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotline: 937-372-4552 or 937-426-2334
- P.O. Box 271; Xenia, OH 45285 (Greene)
- (937) 376-8526
- Family & Children First - the county department assists service providers, community groups,
and residents to effectively address the health, human, and social service needs of Greene County residents.
- 158 E. Main St.; Xenia, OH 45385
- Ph: (937) 562-5600; (937) 426-1779 ext. 5600
- Fairborn FISH -Food Pantry
- (937) 222-5444 - Beavercreek
- (937) 879-1313 - Fairborn - First Baptist Church, 1167 Highview Drive
- Other Greene County Services
Agape Counseling Center - Agape Counseling Center has provided outpatient counseling, psychological, and mental health services since 1976. Our professional staff are trained to assist all age groups in individual, marital, and family therapy. Evening appointments are available and most insurances are accepted. Our offices are located at 175 S. Main St. in Centerville, Ohio and 1717 S. Breiel Blvd. in Middletown, Ohio. Phone:(937) 434-0540
Sign up for our newsletter
Don't worry we will never release or sell your information.